John Mattson is Lidingö’s largest property owner with some 2,200 rental properties. Through management, adding value, infill development and acquisitions, John Mattson aims to continue to grow, while remaining attractive, both as a landlord and as an investment.
- John Mattson will achieve an average annual growth in EPRA NAV per share of not less than 10%, including distributions to shareholders, over a business cycle.
- John Mattson will achieve an average annual growth in income from property management per share of not less than 10% over a business cycle.
- John Mattson’s property value will reach at least SEK 10 billion by 2023.
Over the long term, dividends are to amount to 50% of the income from property management. Because John Mattson will prioritise value-creating investments in the property portfolio over the forthcoming years, future dividends may drop below the long-term target or may not even transpire.
- Loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is not to exceed 50% over the long term
- The interest coverage ratio is not to fall below 1.5 over the long term