John Mattson’s financial targets and dividend policy
- John Mattson will achieve an average annual growth in EPRA NAV per share of not less than 10%, including distributions to shareholders, over a business cycle.
- John Mattson will achieve an average annual growth in income from property management per share of not less than 10% over a business cycle.
- John Mattson’s property value will reach at least SEK 10 billion by 2023.
Over the long term, dividends are to amount to 50% of the income from property management. Because John Mattson will prioritise value-creating investments in the property portfolio over the forthcoming years, future dividends may drop below the long-term target or may not even transpire.
- Loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is not to exceed 50% over the long term
- The interest coverage ratio is not to fall below 1.5 over the long term